Nokia X2 was Nokia’s third Android handset and with no surprises it came without Google Services and Play Store. Nokia X2 is a pretty competent device than the competing devices in same price range yet it lacks the most resourceful hub of Android Application.
Read This icon-arrow-right How to Install Google Play Store and Services on Nokia X2 other Nokia X Devices
How to Root Nokia X2 other Nokia X Series Devices Easily
Nokia X Tools English (20.5mb) Click Here
- Nokia X
- Nokia XL
- Nokia X2
Step By Step Guide
- Enable USB Debugging Goto Settings> About Phone and tap 5 times on Software Version and you shall see Now You are a Developer. Press back once and Developer Option shall be present. Open it and enable USB Debugging.
- Download Nokia X Tools from the above link and open it on your Windows PC.
- Now type 1 in the command Window and hit Enter to install USB Drivers.
- Connect your phone to your Windows PC using data cable.
- Now type 4 to Install Gain Root- Access (SuperSU 2.02) and a prompt in your phone will come up please enable it to allow computer to access system files on your device. If process fails in first attempt kindly reboot device and PC and try once again from this step.
- After success in the above step your device will reboot and you can see SuperSU on your phone.
- If you need to Remove Root Permission i.e. unroot anytime you can do so by just typing 5 instead of 4 to Unroot.
So that was easy wasn’t it and do leave us your questions and feedback below in the comments section. If any questions are there in your mind contact via contact us form.
Credits and Thanks to AllNokia.ru for creating the tool.
Also if you would like to contribute to growth of our website you can Paytm us your contributions by Scanning QR Code below or entering +91-9439105556