Lenovo A6000 4G Smartphone to be launched in India on 16th jan
Announced at CES 2015 Lenovo A6000, company’s latest budget 4G smartphone to go on sale on 16th jan on flipkart. Company just sent out press invites for the India launch of A6000.
With the launches of Redmi Note and Micromax Yu Yureka with 4G connectivity at an affordable price, Lenovo was planning to launch its own budget 4G smartphone and the closest match was the Lenovo K3, but now it is the A6000 that will be made available.
It is powered by 64 bit Snapdragon 410 quad core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz with Adreno 306 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe UI on top.
Lenovo A6000 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dual (micro) SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.2mm thick and weighs 128 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Lenovo A6000 will be priced under Rs. 10,000 as company already said that it will be priced less than the Redmi Note 4G and the YU YUREKA. We will get to know the exact pricing of the smartphone at the launch on January 16th, Friday. It will be exclusively available on Flipkart.