Finally OxygenOS is Here for OnePlus One Download Inside
After a feud between Oneplus and Cyanogen previous year, all thanks to Micromax, Oneplus One decided to introduce self developed OS and it is now available for the public to download after multiple delays.
Earlier the update was to be released on 27th March but due to few issues update was delayed and now its finally here. The update brings Android Lollipop 5.0.2 to Oneplus One along with several added features like Gestures including screen-off gestures like double-tap to wake, music controls, and shortcuts for the camera and flashlight.
It also retains the ability to turn on/off software or hardware navigation keys and arranging the quick setting tiles as per your preference. More features will be added via OTA and this update is to be flashed manually.
It also has several known issues which are not a deal breaker but yeah they are present to bug you occasionally
- When printing images, printer service may stop
- Cannot hang up a call using headphone controls (intermittent)
- OTG can only recognize FAT32 file system
- During system update, display of wifi/data notification may be incorrect
- During system update, display of version number may be incorrect
- Files sometimes crash when uploading files to the cloud
- Files may crash when renaming image files
- Files does not support multi-select deletes
So if you are brave enough to try OxygenOS go to Download Link here and it does contain pretty detailed instructions on how to flash it to your smartphone. Alternatively you can wait for Cyanogenmod 12 which should be coming anytime now.