How to Root Lenovo K3 Note Easily
Lenovo K3 Note is a budget phablet from Lenovo offering great camera and slim design at budget price. In terms of processing it isn’t a slouch either with 64-bit Octa Core SoC and 2GB of RAM it is a powerhouse smartphone with no limits.
Rooting your device may cause loss of warranty.
You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
Before Proceeding read Benefits and Losses from Rooting
Guide on How to Root Lenovo K3 Note Easily
Before you proceed any further make sure to charge your device above 30%, though we recommend a full charged device before rooting.
Step -1: Make Sure Device Model No
Check the model number of device and make sure you have correct model or device for which the guide is prepared. Be warned before using this guide with any other product from same brand or different brand.
This guide is for Lenovo K3 Note only.
Step 0: Backup your Device
Backup is not mandatory but is always recommended. Below is guide on how to backup most of your data.
Step 1: Downloads the following files
Step 2: Transfer the downloaded SuperSU
Transfer the downloaded SuperSU.zip to root of device memory after downloading and the proceed to next step.
Step 3: Reboot to Fastboot mode and Flash Recovery
- Extract the downloaded Recovery Package on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your K3 Note by going to Settings>About Device>Software and tapping Build Number seven times.
- Connect phone to PC.
- Run py_cmd.exe and type adb devices
- A popup may appear on your smartphone to authorise PC check it and proceed.
- If your device is not listed try installing proper USB Drivers or using another USB port.
- Now type the code below to reboot in fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash recovery by typing
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot device after this by typing
- Now just turn off device and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Key together to boot Lenovo K3 Note in recovery mode.
- Using Volume Keys to navigate select Install zip > Choose .zip from sdcard and select supersu.zip transferred in second step to obtain root access.
After successfully flashing the SuperSU reboot to system and congratulation now you have proper root access on Lenovo K3 Note.
Verify Root Access
To verify root access by installing the Root Check from Play Store.
If you faced any trouble or have any thing to say just drop your comment below. Do share the post with friends.