How to Easily Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Install TWRP
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a worth upgrade compared to last generation devices, with all new design and improved specs its bound to attract more buyers.
So in today’s guide we will show you how to root the ultra premium Galaxy Note 5 to unleash its true potential.
Rooting your device may cause loss of warranty.
You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
Before Proceeding read Benefits and Losses from Rooting
Guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Easily
Before you proceed any further make sure to charge your device above 30%, though we recommend a full charged device before rooting.
Step -1: Make Sure Device Model No
Check the model number of device and make sure you have correct model or device for which the guide is prepared. Be warned before using this guide with any other product from same brand or different brand.
This guide is for Galaxy Note 5 N920T/N920P/N920C/N920i/N920W8 only. If you have any other variant this tutorial is not for you.
Step 0: Backup your Device
Backup is not mandatory but is always recommended. Below is guide on how to backup most of your data.
Step 1: Downloads the following files
Here’s link to download
- N920T / N920C / N920i / N920W8 : Noble_Kernel_Auto-Root_N920 or N920P: Noble_Kernel_Auto-Root_N920P
- Odin: Odin 3.10.7
Step 2: Enable OEM Unlock
Enable developer option by tapping 7 times on the build number in Settings > About Device, then check the OEM Unlock box.
Step 3: Reboot to Download mode and Flash Kernel
- Extract the downloaded file and you will get a new .tar file.
- Extract Odin Archive and run Odin.
- Select the previously extracted .tar file in AP area.
- Turn off phone and press home + volume down + power key together to put phone in download mode.
- Connect phone to PC and press start to begin flashing.
- If Odin doesn’t detect your phone try installing drivers and connect phone again.
- After successfully flashing switch on the phone and goto Play Store and install SuperSU.
- Open SuperSU and select Normal Install.
- Now just reboot phone once.
Congratulation now you have proper root access on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Verify Root Access
To verify root access by installing the Root Check from Play Store.
If you faced any trouble or have any thing to say just drop your comment below. Do share the post with friends.