Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 is a budget device and is quiet a decent smartphone for its price. Budget means not so powerful specs and hence we bring to you today Galaxy Ace 4 root guide to unlock the full potential of Galaxy Ace 4.
So in today’s guide we will show you how to root the ultra premium Galaxy Ace 4 to unleash its true potential.
Rooting your device may cause loss of warranty.
You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
Before Proceeding read Benefits and Losses from Rooting
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ Easily
Before you proceed any further make sure to charge your device above 30%, though we recommend a full charged device before rooting.
Step -1: Make Sure Device Model No
Check the model number of device and make sure you have correct model or device for which the guide is prepared. Be warned before using this guide with any other product from same brand or different brand.
To know the exact model no. Go To Settings > About Phone.
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357FZ. If you have any other variant this tutorial is not for you.
Step 0: Backup your Device
Backup is not mandatory but is always recommended. Below is guide on how to backup most of your data.
Step 1: Downloads the following files
Here’s link to download
Step 2: Install Drivers
Install the Galaxy Ace 4 Drivers by visiting this link.(Don’t Worry the guide is for Samsung Galaxy J5/J7 but works with Galaxy Ace 4 too)
Step 3: Reboot to Download mode and Flash Kernel
- Extract the downloaded Root file and you will get a two file Step 1 and Step 2.
- Extract Odin and run it as Administrator.
- Make sure that Re-Partition is Unchecked in Odin.
- Select the previously extracted Step1.md5 file in PDA / AP area depending on Odin version you are using.
- Turn off phone and press home + volume down + power key together to put phone in download mode.
- Press Volume Up key to confirm booting to Download Mode.
- Connect phone to PC and it should be listed as COMX with blue field.
- Now press start to begin flashing.
- If Odin doesn’t detect your phone try connecting phone again in different port or using original cable.
- After Step 1 file is flashed reboot again in download mode by pressing home + volume down + power key.
- Select Step2.tar file in PDA / AP field and start flashing.
- After successfully flashing phone unplug the phone and press the power key for 2 seconds to reboot phone.
Congratulation now you have proper root access on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4.
Verify Root Access
To verify root access by installing the Root Check from Play Store.
If you faced any trouble or have any thing to say just drop your comment below. Do share the post with friends.
Also if you would like to contribute to growth of our website you can Paytm us your contributions by Scanning QR Code below or entering +91-9439105556