Google Account Lock or otherwise known as FRP lock is one of the most frustrating lock and if you forget a pattern on your device as well as the password to your gmail account then you cannot bypass the Google Account Screen just like on iOS devices with Find My iPhone lock.
But good news is here we will help you to bypass the Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J7 in startup screen without any technical knowledge. So lets get started.
Update: Follow this Guide to Bypass FRP as this Method has been blocked by Samsung in OTA.
- A Windows or Mac powered computer.
- Samsung Sidesync software – Download.
How to Bypass Google Account Lock / FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy J7
- Download and install Sidesync on your computer.
- Start the Sidesync software and connect your Galaxy J7 to PC.
- Press on Start button on Sidesync.
- Three options will pop-up, tap on Internet Browser, don’t tap on Chrome as it will make it more difficult.
- Download the file from https://goo.gl/f6HZ3v
- Once downloaded tap on Bookmarks, then History and then Downloads Tab and tap on downloaded settings.apk to install.
- It will ask to allow unlock sources so tap on popup and enable unknown sources.
- Install the Settings.apk and open it.
- Scroll down to Backup and Reset and reset the device.
- Sometimes with one reset the lock isn’t bypassed so repeat the process again if required and your device will be unlocked for sure.
Note: This guide works on Samsung Galaxy J7 and many other Samsung models so if you have other Samsung Models then you can try this guide as well, and if you run into any difficulty you can always mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.