Oppo F1 is very popular midranger device and the phone is quiet capable, but certain power users weren’t able to derive most out of these premium looking device as the root process wasn’t available, wait no more here is the process that will completely unlock your Oppo F1.
There are three crucial steps to these so you need to follow them one after the other to obtain root. First is to unlock Oppo F1 bootloader, next is to install TWRP recovery on Oppo F1 and last is to Flash latest SuperSU to enjoy root in Oppo F1.
Rooting your device may cause loss of warranty.
You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
Before Proceeding read Pros and Cons of Rooting
Guide on How to Root Moto X Play Easily
Before you proceed any further make sure to charge your device above 30%, though we recommend a full charged device before rooting.
Step -1: Make Sure Device Model No
Check the model number of device and make sure you have correct model or device for which the guide is prepared. Be warned before using this guide with any other product from same brand or different brand.
This root guide is for OppoF1 only.
Step 0: Backup your Device
Backup is mandatory as this will wipe data. Backup is always recommended. Below is guide on how to backup most of your data.
Step 1: Downloads the following files
ADB Drivers —- Download 15 seconds ADB Installer (9.1 MB)
Step 2: Unlock Bootloader of Oppo F1
This can be trick for some but unlocking boot-loader is important as without unlocking you cannot flash the recovery and hence cannot obtain root.
First Install the drivers and and install ADB on your PC.
IMPORTANT ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE LOST PLEASE BACKUP EVERYTHING ON DEVICE
- Transfer the MagicTricks Binary file to your Oppo F1.
- Enable OEM Unlock by going to Setting > About Phone and tapping on Build Number seven times and then going to Additional Settings > Developer Options and Enabling Developer Options and the checking the OEM Unlock tab.
- Reboot in Recovery Mode by Pressing Volume Down + Power
- Now Select install from SD > select the downloaded zip- flash or update it.
- Now Restart device and then Power down.
- Start Oppo F1 in fastboot mode by holding Volume Up + Power key for 5 sec and releasing it.
- Connect your device with PC using data cable.
- Open the ADB folder present in your drive which you installed using 15 seconds adb installer.
- Right click inside the adb folder and select Open Command Window Here.
- A command window will open just type the command below.
fastboot oem unlock
- Rename and Transfer downloaded TWRP Recovery from step one to to ADB folder and rename it to twrp.img
- Now type
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Reboot in Fastboot mode by long pressing power button along with Volume Up key for 30 seconds.
- Now type
fastboot boot twrp.img
- Congrats the hard part is done.
Step 3: Transfer the downloaded SuperSU
Transfer the downloaded SuperSU.zip to ADB Folder and rename it to supersu.zip and the proceed to next step.
Step 4: Flash SuperSU on Oppo F1
- Sideload the SuperSU file by tapping on Advanced Tab on your Oppo F1 and selecting ADB sideload
adb sideload supersu.zip
After successfully flashing the SuperSU reboot to system and congratulation now you have proper root access on your Oppo F1.
- If your command window shows waiting for device then you need to install drivers properly or try using another USB port.
- Any other problem email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you as soon as possible
Verify Root Access
To verify root access by installing the Root Check from Play Store.
If you faced any trouble or have any thing to say just drop your comment below. Do share the post with friends.
Also if you would like to contribute to growth of our website you can Paytm us your contributions by Scanning QR Code below or entering +91-9439105556