Motorola which is now a part of Lenovo has sent out invites indicating launch of Moto M in India on 13th December. The device stands out from its counterparts as it features a metallic build and for the first time Motorola Midranger will be powered by Mediatek processor.
Moto M specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Software: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Back Camera: 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm; Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
Moto M is expected to be launched at a price tag of Rs 19,999 considering it was launched in China at 1999 Yuan. Considering the features and design it is expected to be a hot seller.