Coolpad and LeEco India in a partnership have launched Cool1 smartphone in India. It will exclusively be available only at Amazon India starting January 5th.
Cool1 basically looks like Le2 in terms of design with same symetrical design and glossy fingerprint scanner. The display is same too with 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p LCD display.
Processing requirements are fulfilled by Snapdragon 652 coupled with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB eMMC 5.1. Sadly their is no external card slot bu one can insert 2 sim cards.
The camera of Cool1 gives it an edge with Dual 13MP camera’s providing greater details, 4k video capture, slo-mo 720p at 120fps and greater editing options after snapping picture. The front camera is 8-megapixels packed in with beautification mode to make your selfies instantly shareable.
Cool1 will be Amazon exclusive in India and starting January 5th it will be available at just ₹ 13,999 in Gold and Silver color options.
Coolpad Cool 1 Detailed Specifications.
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Clocked at Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) and Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with CoolUI
- Dual SIM both Nano
- 13MP+13MP Dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture.
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm; Weight: 167g
- Infrared Blaster for remote control
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4,060mAh (typical) battery with fast charging