How to Root Redmi Note 4 SD Indian Version
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is quite capable but rooting Android smartphones brings a host of benefits and in this guide we have an easy process on how to root your Redmi Note 4 Quick and Easily.
Rooting your device may cause loss of warranty.
You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
Before Proceeding read Benefits and Losses from Rooting
Guide on How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Easily
Before you proceed any further make sure to charge your device above 30%, though we recommend a full charged device before rooting.
Step -1: Make Sure Device Model No
Check the model number of device and make sure you have correct model or device for which the guide is prepared. Be warned before using this guide with any other product from same brand or different brand.
This guide is for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 variant sold in India. If you have any other variant this tutorial is not for you.
Step 0: Backup your Device
Backup is not mandatory but is always recommended. Below is guide on how to backup most of your data.
Step 1: Downloads the following files
Here’s link to download
- TWRP –Click Here to Download
- Bootimage Patcher: Click Here to Download
- SuperSU: Click Here to Download
- Quick ADB: Click Here to Download
Step 2: Install Drivers
Install the Redmi Note 4 Fastboot mode drivers by visiting this link.
Step 3: Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Unlock Bootloader by following this tutorial on how to unlock Redmi Note 4 Bootloader.
- Download the files from download section.
- Transfer Bootimage Patcher and SuperSU to your smartphone.
- Turn off phone and Volume down + Power key together to put Redmi Note 4 in fastboot mode.
- Connect phone to PC.
- Now extract the Fastboot folder and put the downloaded TWRP inside it.
- On desktop click on Shift Key+Right mouse key and select open command window here.
- Now type fastboot devices in the command window and a device will be shown as online.
- Then type and hit enter
fastboot flash recovery twrp_mido.img
- It will ask you to Swipe to Allow Modification, just slide the arrow from left to right to enable modification.
- Install boot patcher first and then SuperSU by clicking on Install Zip.
- Now just reboot phone and Enjoy.
Congratulation now you have proper root access on Redmi Note 4.
Verify Root Access
To verify root access by installing the Root Check from Play Store.
If you faced any trouble or have any thing to say just drop your comment below. Do share the post with friends.