How to Turn On Apple iPhone and iPad Assistive Touch
Apple iPhone’s are everywhere and sometimes the power key dies or doesn’t work properly or you may not like pressing the buttons on your iPhone.
Worry no more as in this handy guide we will help you to enable Assistive Touch on your iOS powered iPhone and iPad.
How to Enable Assistive Touch on iPhone and iPad
- iPhone 3G/3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6+
- iPhone 6S+
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7+
- iPad All Models
Steps to Enable Assistive touch on iPhone and iPad
- Goto Settings on your iOS device.
- Next tap on General and then on Accessibility.
- Now scroll and a switch will be present to enable assistive touch.
- Turn it on and a floating button will arrive on screen.
What can you do with Assistive touch
- Screen Lock
- Power off by tapping on screen lock button for 10 seconds
- Go to Home
- Go to Notification Center
- Bring up Siri
- Go to Control Center
- Control Volume Up, Down, or Mute
- Also you can set custome gestures for quick access
If you liked the post do leave a comment below.