Good news for Reliance Jio users as Mukesh Ambani addressed media on acheiving milestone of 100 million users annonced to media that the offer will be extended by another year until 31st March, 2018.
Currently set to expire on 31st March, 2017 existing Jio subscibers need to subscribe to new service called Jio Prime which will cost ₹ 99 from 1st March to 31st March 2017.
Further they need to pay a sum of ₹ 303 per month which amounts to less than ₹ 10/day and they can enjoy unlimited call, sms and data.
How to Subscribe to Jio Prime!
- Currently Jio Prime Subscription is not live but users can subscribe it from 1st March to 31st March, 2017.
- Simply visit Jio.com or open MyJio App and follow on screen instructions or visit nearest Reliance Digital Outlet and subscribe to new Jio Prime memebership.
What will be Free Under Jio Prime Extended offer?
- All call to all operators within India
- Video calls to all networks withing India
- Unlimited Free Roaming both Incoming and Outgoing
- Unllimited Data from 2 AM – 5AM, 1GB FUP from 5AM-2AM, then unlimited at 128 kbps
- Unlimited Video Calls
- Unlimited Access to Jio Apps Suite including Jio TV, Jio Music, Jio Cinema and much more.
S0 enjoy another year with worry free high speed 4G internet without breaking your bank.