Xiaomi was a software company in the beginning and their expansion to mobile hardware made fans fall in love as all the desired tools were at their disposal.
However they have started acting more like a big brand they are by restricting bootloader access. But some tools are still available.
You can flash firmware with or without PC on Xiaomi Smartphones. We are explaining today how to flash Xiaomi Smartphone without PC below.
Please make sure to create a backup of personal data as phone may be formatted during process.
Also this guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s Prime with Qualcom Snapdragon SoC.
How to Flash Redmi 3S or Redmi 3S Firmware Without PC
- Redmi 3s/ Redmi 3s Prime Firmware Click Here
(Note: Download Stable ROM by Clicking Green Button with Download Now Option. We are not providing the exact link as in future new version may be available. So just visit the link and tap on Download Now button in Stable ROM section)
Procedure to Flash Firmware on Redmi 3S/3S Prime
- Transfer the downloaded firmare file to your Redmi 3s or 3s Prime
- Go to Settings About Phone and tap on System Update.
- Now there will be a symbol like this for opening menu, tap on it.
- Just select choose update package and browse to the location of file transferred.
- It will decrypt the update and then ask to reboot and install the update.
- Your phone will be updated within next 15-20 minutes.
Note: Do not turn off or disturb the smartphone during update process and make sure it is adqueately charged or plug in charger during the update.
Now most small issues will be fixed. In case issues still persist go to Mi Service Center and let them flash the smartphone using their advanced tools.
Also if you would like to contribute to growth of our website you can Paytm us your contributions by Scanning QR Code below or entering +91-9439105556