Recently Honor 8 was updated to Android 7.0 aka Noughat and it brought along several changes as well as new features.
To find out what’s new read the changelog of the Honor 8 Noughat Update [icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””].
Today in an easy to follow guide we will help you to update Honor 8 to Noughat sweetness.
How to Update Honor 8 to Android Noughat aka Android 7.0
- Current version should be FRD-L02C675B140.
- Make sure phone is 50% charged.
- Must have a working SIM Card.
- Connect device with cellular data or Wi-Fi Connection.
[icon name=”list” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Steps to Update Honor 8
- Launch Settings[icon name=”arrow-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]Updater.
- Now you will see list of available updates.
- Tap on the available update and let it download.
- Once downloaded press on install and wait for upgrade process to finish.
If you face any issue with the upgrade process mention it in comments section down below.