Vivo V5, a smartphone with 20-megapixels front camera and led flash is the selfie obsessed world requirement and it does it work well for the price.
If you have one of the selfie smart Vivo V5 here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Vivo V5 drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, MTP, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Mac OS on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Vivo V5 USB Drivers
- Vivo V5
- Vivo V5 Plus
- Other Vivo Models
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for Vivo V5
- Download Vivo USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Vivo.
- Install the downloaded USB Drivers for Vivo on your PC.
- Connect your Vivo V5 and it will be detected on PC without any issues.
Vivo V5 Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Vivo V5 to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device to a different USB port.
- Reboot computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Vivo V5 to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at email@example.com and we will help you out.
Also if you would like to contribute to growth of our website you can Paytm us your contributions by Scanning QR Code below or entering +91-9439105556