Vivo is on a roll and with their third launch in March Vivo Y66 looks promising for the price it comes.
If you have one of the moonlight flash powered VivoY66 here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Vivo Y66 drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, MTP, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Mac OS on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Vivo Y66 USB Drivers
- Vivo Y66
- Other Vivo Models
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for Vivo Y66
- Download Vivo USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Vivo.
- Install the downloaded USB Drivers for Vivo on your PC.
- Connect your Vivo Y66 and it will be detected on PC without any issues.
Vivo Y66 Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Vivo Y66 to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device to a different USB port.
- Reboot computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Vivo Y66 to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at email@example.com and we will help you out.