Oppo F3 Plus was recently launched in India at ₹30,990 and in this easy to follow tutorial we have an easy way to fix all your USB related problems with just a simple method.
If you also have one of the Oppo F3 Plus capable of both gaming and clicking beautiful pictures here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Oppo F3 Plus USB, ADB and Fastboot drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, MTP, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Mac OS on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Oppo F3 Plus USB Drivers
- Oppo F3 Plus CPH1613
- Other Oppo smartphones
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for Oppo F3 Plus
- Download Oppo USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Install the downloaded USB Drivers for Oppo F3 Plus on your PC.
- Connect your Oppo F3 Plus and it will be detected on PC without any issues.
Oppo F3 Plus USB Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Oppo F3 Plus to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device into a different USB port.
- Reboot your computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening control panel and then go to programs and delete smartphone related drivers.
- If nothing works try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Oppo F3 Plus to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.