Recently Asus India dropped the price of Asus Zenfone Selfie and now it retails at just ₹9999 (Approx $150) and are looking for drivers, you have arrived at right place.
If you have one of the Asus Zenfone Selfie capable of clicking amazing selfies here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Asus Zenfone Selfie drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, MTP, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Mac OS on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Asus Zenfone Selfies USB Drivers
- Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL
- Other Zenfone Selfie Variants and Zenfone series smartphones
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for Asus Zenfone Selfie
- Download Asus USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Asus.
- Install the downloaded USB Drivers for Asus Zenfone Selfie on your PC.
- Connect your Asus Zenfone Selfie and it will be detected on PC without any issues.
Asus Zenfone Selfie Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Asus Zenfone Selfie to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device to a different USB port.
- Reboot computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Asus Zenfone Selfie to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
Also if you would like to contribute to growth of our website you can Paytm us your contributions by Scanning QR Code below or entering +91-9439105556