Are you searching for Oppo A57 firmware online and are unable to find it, don’t worry as you have landed on the right page.
Here you won’t have to go through several fishy links to obtain the right firmware and in this post, we will be providing the link to download latest Oppo A57 firmware.
[icon name=”align-center” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Latest Oppo A57 CPH1701 Firmware
[icon name=”exclamation-circle” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Warning
The link in this post contains firmware for Oppo A57 CPH1701 Indian Variant only. It may or may not work with Oppo A57 sold in other countries and we cannot be held responsible for the loss of data, broken devices or thermonuclear war. You take full responsibility by following this tutorial.
[icon name=”cloud-download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Oppo A57 CPH1701 Firmware
- Oppo A57 Firmware [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] CPH1701EX_11_A.08_OTA_008_all_201703101035.zip
Note: As you can see the link is directly from Oppo Server so there is no risk of virus or fake link. Moreover, download speed won’t be restricted.
[icon name=”align-justify” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Steps to install Oppo A57 Firmware
- Transfer the downloaded firmware file to your Oppo A57 internal storage.
- Turn off your Oppo A57.
- Now press Volume Down and Power Key together to reboot in recovery mode.
- Now you will be presented with language options select English.
- Now click on Install from phone storage and find the transferred firmware file.
- Let it finish and now you are good to go, just restart your Oppo A57.
Congratulations on successfully flashing firmware on your Oppo A57, in case of any problem connect with us on [icon name=”whatsapp” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] 9439105556.