How to Fix Jio 4G VoLTE Issues on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus
Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus is a pretty capable device, and its design, as well as internals, are pretty powerful to give you a sense of confidence.
But there is a huge problem with Jio 4G connectivity as the VoLTE doesn’t work every now and then and it isn’t a big issue. With a minor modification in APN settings, it can be fixed.
Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus VoLTE Fix
- Go to Settings Cellular Networks Advanced Options Access Point Names
- Now tap on New and in the name field enter Internet.
- Next, in APN enter jionet in small.
- Scroll down and change APN protocol and APN roaming protocol to IPv4/IPv6.
- Then change the Bearer to LTE.
- Don’t modify any other settings and save it by tapping OK on top right corner of the screen.
- Select the APN and reboot your smartphone.
- Now all your 4G VoLTE issue for Jio will be resolved on Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus.
Note: If even after performing the following steps you have any problem accessing 4G try changing the SIM from either SIM1 or SIM2. Also, make sure to select Jio SIM for the Internet and enable VoLTE hi-definition call in settings.
Leave a comment down below in case you need any help.