Honor 9i is the first smartphone to come with Dual Cameras on both sides along with 18:9 aspect ratio display and it is also affordable at INR 17,999.
In this easy to follow do it yourself tutorial, we will help you install USB drivers for Honor 9i.
Install Honor 9i Drivers
- Honor 9i
- Huawei Nova 2i
- Other Honor smartphones
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for Honor 9i
- Download Huawei Honor USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Honor 9i
- Open the downloaded file and run the driver setup.
- Then select next and proceed to drivers installation.
- The drivers should now be installed on your PC, just reboot.
Honor 9i Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Asus Zenfone Selfie to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device into a different USB port.
- Reboot the computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
- Also, there may be Driver Signature Error so follow this guide to disable Driver Signature Enforcement and proceed with these step once again.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Honor 6x to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment.