In case you managed to grab one of Redmi Note 5 here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Redmi Note 5 drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Redmi Note 5 USB Drivers
Method 1: Mi PC Suite
- Download Mi PC Suite from → Mi Website.
- Install Mi PC Suite on your PC.
- Connect your Redmi Note 5 & Voila all the necessary drivers will be installed.
Method 2: Universal USB Drivers Only
- Download Universal ADB Drivers from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Install Universal ADB Drivers on your PC.
- Connect your Redmi Note 5 and it should connect fine.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device into a different USB port.
- Reboot the computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Redmi Note 5 to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.