Redmi Note 5 Pro has been launched in India and is available exclusively from Flipkart and Mi Store. It will be replacing Mi A1 in India and today we have an easy and simple tutorial on how to install USB drivers of Redmi Note 5 Pro on PC.
In case you managed to grab one of Redmi Note 5 Pro from flash sale here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Redmi Note 5 Pro drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Redmi Note 5 Pro USB Drivers
Method 1: Mi PC Suite
- Download Mi PC Suite from → Mi Website.
- Install Mi PC Suite on your PC.
- Connect your Redmi Note 5 Pro & Voila all the necessary drivers will be installed.
Method 2: Universal USB Drivers Only
Universal ADB Drivers works best for all Snapdragon chipset device and doesn’t force you to install the brand PC Suite which you may never use.
- Download Universal ADB Drivers from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Install Universal ADB Drivers on your PC.
- Connect your Redmi Note 5 Pro and it should work flawlessly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device into a different USB port.
- Reboot the computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager as sometimes multiple drivers cause problem.
- Try restarting your PC once.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Redmi Note 5 Pro to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us on Facebook or follow on Twitter to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment down below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.