Realme 1 is a great device and as with any Android smartphone Realme 1 can also lag, freeze or may not respond to touch sometimes and below is the process to force reboot which is similar to pulling phone battery.
How to Force Reboot Your Realme 1
- Hold Volume Up and Power key for 8 seconds and your phone will reboot automatically
How To Factory Reset Realme 1
- Turn On Your Realme 1 by pressing Power button.
- Now go to Setting Option.
- Next go to Backup and Reset
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now tap on Erase Everything and then on OK
- Done, Now be little patient and wait for the phone to restart automatically.
- Complete the setup process and you are good to go.