How to Enable Stock Android on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and Vibe X2
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and Vibe X2 both are excellent devices with some top notch specification, superb design and brilliant pricing. It comes with hugely skinned Android Kitkat OS named VIBE OS which can be changed to vanilla Android Kitkat with just few clicks in setting and a reboot.
Switching to Vanilla Android is plain and simple and no data is lost, but the feature is deep hidden inside developer option hence most of users don’t know that an option like this exist. Switching to stock Nexus-ish Android is very simple and no technical knowledge is required so let get moving.
Steps to Enable Stock Android on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and Vibe X2
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Setting > About Phone and tapping on Software version number seven times.
- Go back to settings and you can now see Developer Options just above the About Phone, Click on it.
- Switch on Developer option from top right corner just like you turn on WiFi.
- Now you can see an option to Switch System UI Style just tap on it and Click Ok in Popup to Confirm the switch.
- Phone will reboot to Stock Android. Switching back to Vibe UI again requires same process so don’t worry and give it a try right now.
So that was cool isn’t it, please do share with friends to let them know the cool little tweak present on their phone.