Oppo has taken Indian market with storm with Oppo F1s selling like hotcakes and the brand getting a great response from retail market.
Now they have launched another smartphone to their lineup named Oppo A57 which is just a smaller F1s with better processor. The display of Oppo A57 is 5.2-inch HD display and the chipset powering the beast is Snapdragon 435 Octa Core SoC.
The USP of Oppo A57 is its solid 16-megapixels front camera for selfie lovers and the 13-megapixels rear camera also works upto the mark. A57 carries the same stylish Oppo F1s metal unibody and has all three slots unlike recent hybrid sim devices.
Oppo A57 is a perfect smartphone at Rs 14,990 with solid camera, great service and it fills the huge gap between Oppo A37 and Oppo F1s. Surely Oppo has another hit in their catalog. The device will go on sale from tomorrow across India and Bajaj Finance Easy EMI options will also be available at launch.
Oppo A57 Specification Sheet
- 5.2-inches HD Display, Gorilla Glass 4 with Support for Gloved and Wet Touch Input
- Snapdragon 435 Octa Core SoC
- 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM(22.3GB Approx), SD Card upto 256GB
- Android 6.0.1 with ColorOS 3.0.0i
- WiFi, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Fingerprint Sensor with One Touch Access
- 16-MP front and 13MP rear camera
- 2900 mAh battery
- 7.65mm thick and 147 grams of heft