Asus Zenfone 3 is one of the best smartphone ever produced by Asus with some stunning inside, its outer glass body mesmerised everyone.
If you have one of the classy Zenfone 3 here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Zenfone 3 drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, MTP, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Asus Zenfone 3 USB Drivers
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL
- Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL
- All other Asus Branded Mobile Phones
How to Install USB Drivers for Zenfone 3
- Download Asus USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Install the downloaded USB Drivers for Asus on your PC.
- Connect your Asus Zenfone 3 and it should connect fine.
Asus Zenfone 3 Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Asus Zenfone 3 to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device to a different USB port.
- Reboot computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Asus Zenfone 3 to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.