Vivo V5 Plus, a smartphone with design just like Apple and features packed like Android, and the selfie dual selfie camera is making teenagers crazy.
If you have one of the selfie smart Vivo V5 Plus here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Vivo V5 Plus drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, MTP, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Mac OS on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Vivo V5 Plus USB Drivers
- Vivo V5
- Vivo V5 Plus
- Other Vivo Models
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for Vivo V5 Plus
- Download Vivo USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Vivo.
- Install the downloaded USB Drivers for Vivo on your PC.
- Connect your Vivo V5 Plus and it will be detected on PC without any issues.
Vivo V5 Plus Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Vivo V5 Plus to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device to a different USB port.
- Reboot computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Vivo V5 Plus to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.