Huawei strong push in Indian market is working slowly for the company and Honor 6x has brought in quiet a lot of attention to Honor brand.
In todays article we will guide you on how to download and install drivers for Honor 6x on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, MTP, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Honor 6x USB Drivers
- Honor 6x
- Other Honor smartphones
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for Honor 6x
- Download Huawei Honor USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers for Honor 6x
- Open Device Manager on your PC and at top you can see your PC name just right click on it and then select Add Legacy Hardware
- Then select next and proceed with manual drivers installation.
- Locate the downloaded folder extracted on your PC and it should install the drivers just fine.
Honor 6x Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Asus Zenfone Selfie to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device to a different USB port.
- Reboot computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
- Also there may be Driver Signature Error so follow this guide to disable Driver Signature Enforcement and proceed with these step once again.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Honor 6x to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.