Redmi 4A is a budget device and surely it will be flying off the shelves within fraction of seconds and so we are here with a detailed guide to install usb drivers for Redmi 4A.
In case you managed to grab one of Redmi 4A in flash sale via Amazon or Mi.com here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily download and install Redmi 4A drivers on your Windows computer to seamlessly connect your device either in File Transfer mode, ADB or Fastboot mode.
This guide will work on all the Windows version starting XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
How to Install Redmi 4A USB Drivers
Method 1: Mi PC Suite
- Download Mi PC Suite from → Mi Website.
- Install Mi PC Suite on your PC.
- Connect your Redmi 4A & Voila all the neccesary drivers will be installed.
Method 2: Universal USB Drivers Only
- Download Universal ADB Drivers from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Install Universal ADB Drivers on your PC.
- Connect your Redmi 4A and it should connect fine.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your Xiaomi Redmi 4A to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device to a different USB port.
- Reboot computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening device manager.
- Try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your Redmi 4A to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.
In case your issue is unresolved or you have a suggestion kindly leave a comment or write to us at email@example.com and we will help you out.