Recently OnePlus launched their latest flagship OnePlus 6 and it comes with an all-glass unibody design which surely looks great but unlike other smartphone vendors, OnePlus 6 doesn’t have a PC suite and that makes installing drivers tricky.
Lucky are you as in today’s driver download post we have OnePlus 6 drivers installing guide.
How to Install OnePlus 6 USB Drivers
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 5T
- OnePlus 5
- OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 2
- OnePlus 1
How to Install ADB Fastboot MTP USB Drivers for OnePlus 6
- Download OnePlus USB Drivers installer from → ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Install the downloaded USB Drivers for OnePlus 6 on your PC.
- Connect your OnePlus 6 with provided Type C cable and it will be detected on PC without any issues.
OnePlus 6 USB Driver Troubleshooting Tips
After following all the above methods still facing problem connecting your OnePlus 6 to PC, then it may be because of following issues:
- Try using a different Data USB cable, original cable preferred.
- Try plugging your device into a different USB port.
- Reboot your computer and try once again.
- Sometimes multiple USB Drivers are at fault, try uninstalling other drivers by opening control panel and then go to programs and delete smartphone related drivers.
- If nothing works try on a different computer.
We guess this guide helped you out with any issues faced while connecting your OnePlus 6 to PC. If this helped do share this article and like us to continue receiving amazing updates.