Vivo has a video calling facility deeply hidden in the system but thanks to an explorer we now know how to get video calling facility on your Vivo Smartphone.
This guide has been tested on the following models:
- V9 Youth
We didn’t have other smartphones to test it out so please follow the guide and leave a comment down below if it works on your Vivo Smartphone.
Steps to Get Video Calling on your Vivo Smartphone
- Download and install Shortcut Master(Lite) on your Vivo smartphone from Play Store.
- Now tap on Settings icon and click on Search.
- Now type volte in the search box and tap on the very first result.
- Just click on the launch icon next and a screen will open which will have an option to Enable Video Call Facility tap on it.
- Voila, now you can enjoy Video calling facility on your smartphone.
Enjoy and share this article with your friends who own a Vivo Smartphone.