So Realme 2 is terribly hard to unlock or wipe data as the smartphone has some robust security protocols preventing data wipe from Recovery Mode or via third-party flasher, but today we have a couple of easy way rounds to unlock your smartphone in a minute or two.
There are basically two ways and both of them will result in data wipe so nothing can be done to get back the data as the whole point of the lock is to prevent unauthorized access to data.
The two methods are for different scenarios which are as follows:
- Scenario 1: You know the Google/Gmail Account Logged in Your Realme 2
- Scenario 2: You don’t know the Google/Gmail Account Logged in Your Realme 2
Scenario 1: You know the Google/Gmail Account Logged in Your Realme 2
- Go to Google Find my Device website on your PC.
- Now select your Realme 2 in the device section. Look screenshot for Reference.
- Now Click on Erase device and your Realme 2 must be connected to the Internet so that it can receive the command to reset the smartphone.
- After a full wipe, your device will be FRP locked and you can easily get through as you know the Google account linked to your Realme 2.
- If your phone is now working please share this article and subscribe to our notifications and social networking pages.
Scenario 2: Remove FRP lock/ Pattern Lock on Your Realme 2 without access to Google Account.
Sadly there is currently no way to unlock your Realme 2 without access to Google account except one which is to pay a visit to the service center.
Realme has a great policy of unlocking devices for free but you may be asked to produce the invoice of the product and an ID proof so as to confirm your ownership of the device.
So you can easily go to service center and within minutes you will be handed over your Realme 2 free from all locks and make sure to remember you lock this time around.
Here is the link to locate the Realme service center quick and easy for Realme as Oppo authorized care no longer serve Realme customers.
We hope the article was useful enough for our users, in case you liked it make sure to subscribe to our social media channels.